From simple transactions to the most complex matters, our tax law group can help our clients understand and manage the impact of various tax laws on their businesses and their personal assets.
Our tax law practice specialty brings to our clients sophisticated tax expertise in the areas of real estate, business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and estate and gift tax planning.
The Gagen McCoy offers advice, counsel and action on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Acquisitions and sales of commercial real estate, with special emphasis on winery and vineyard property
- California business entity formation and succession planning
- Sophisticated real estate transactions and transactional tax matters
- Buy-sell agreements
- Federal income taxation
- State taxation
- Property tax and sales tax
- Sophisticated estate and gift tax planning
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts