The litigation process can be time-consuming, expensive and frustrating. However, there are times when serious disputes need to be resolved in court. On those occasions, our experienced trial attorneys (many with over 25 years of litigation practice) can provide cost-effective, focused, and highly capable representation. We pride ourselves on providing well-reasoned and cogent advice regarding all aspects of the litigation process so our clients can make well-informed, rational decisions before, during and after the litigation. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants, which greatly aids case evaluation and issue-spotting, no matter which side of a dispute our clients happen to be on.
Our client base includes nationally known real estate brokerages and real estate design professionals and small- and medium-sized businesses, individuals and families. We have successfully resolved disputes involving the following types of matters:
- Business acquisitions, divestments and dissolutions, buy-sell agreements, and accounting disputes
- Real estate purchase/sale transactions and nondisclosure claims, construction defects, real estate brokerage issues, mechanics’ liens, title issues, easements and adverse possession
- Employment law issues, including discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, breach of contract, and fraudulent inducement to enter contracts
- Serious personal injury/wrongful death cases, and defamation and invasion of privacy matters
- Contract disputes, whether involving real estate, collection of monies owed, employment, business law or construction
- Winery and vineyard disputes, including those arising from grape contracts and vineyard leases
- Probate and trust disputes and will contests
Our trial attorneys’ many years of excellent legal representation have earned our firm a stellar reputation in the local courts. We can bring all these qualities to bear on the competent and cost-effective resolution of your legal dispute.