- Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Business Entity Formation, Transactions and Changes
- Trademark, Copyright and Intellectual Property Licensing and Litigation
- Private and Public Works Construction Contracts and Litigation
- Estate and Trust Litigation
Armand's clients have included international corporations, national real estate syndicators, regional and local businesses and high-wealth families and individuals. He efficiently represents and counsels clients starting new businesses, structuring or positioning them for funding, investment, expansion, and branding opportunities, facilitating operational changes and/or exit strategies, and protecting their intellectual property. He has negotiated sophisticated vendor service, licensing and partnering contracts for clients with companies such as Microsoft, Alcatel Lucent, Cisco, AT&T, Meriplex, Tech Mahindra, Hawaiian Telcom, Motorola, Ford, Target and Arris (CommScope Holdings). He also assists clients in raising millions of dollars of private investment funding for technology and real estate ventures. In addition to his business and real estate transactional experience, he has successfully represented hundreds of clients pursuing or defending their rights in litigation, as well. In an era when trial experience is increasingly difficult to obtain, Armand has taken many cases to bench or jury verdict, with remarkable success.
Depending on their individual goals or needs, Armand also draws upon his vast experience in civil litigation to assist clients in estate/wealth transfer, commercial and residential real estate litigation, with particular skills in common law ownership (adverse possession and prescriptive easement) claims to obtain resolution as efficiently and effectively as possible Armand provides in-depth counsel regarding construction-related contracts, disputes, and litigation involving public works and federally-funded projects.
Armand has further takes on the role of mediator with his extensive experience and training for the past ten years.
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- California State University-Hayward - School of Business and Economics
- Major: Accounting
- University of Notre Dame - Mendoza College of Business
- Executive Certificate in Conflict Management:
- Advanced Mediation Training with Steven Rosenburg.