- Trusts and Estate Planning
Ms. Nix is a certified specialist with the State Bar of California in Wills and Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Trust Administration and Probate. Ms. Nix currently serves as the Managing Shareholder of the firm.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication and English from the University of California, Davis and received her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. While at Hastings, Ms. Nix was awarded the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for Academic Achievement in Estate Planning and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Estate Planning.
After receiving her undergraduate degree, Ms. Nix worked for the District Attorney in San Mateo County, and she worked at an estate planning and tax firm while attending Hastings.
Ms. Nix lives in Danville with her husband and three children.
- California State Bar - Estate, Trust, and Probate Section
- Contra Costa County Bar Association - Estate, Trust, and Probate Section
- American Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation, Speaker
- Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, Guest Lecturer
- AAUW, Speaker
- Rossmoor, Speaker
- Mills College, Guest Lecturer
- Town of Danville, Speaker
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Arts - 1995
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for Academic Achievement in Estate Planning CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Estate Planning, Hastings College of the Law.
- Member, American Association of University Women
- Member, East Bay Trusts and Estate Lawyers
- Past President, Board of The Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley
- Board Member, Discovery Counseling Center