- Business and Contract Law
- Land Use and Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Winery and Vineyard Law
Mr. Fanucci specializes in the areas of sophisticated real estate and business transactions, as well as complex federal income and estate tax planning matters, business formation and succession planning. His practice includes the drafting and negotiation of real estate contracts, vineyard leases and grape contracts, wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, charitable remainder and lead trusts, buy-sell agreements, limited liability company agreements, option agreements, corporate merger and acquisition documents, and winery and vineyard sales.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 1978 from San Francisco State University, where he was also the captain of the debate team. After graduation, he attended Golden Gate University School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review. He earned his Juris Doctor with honors in 1982 and became a member of the State Bar the same year. In 1989, Mr. Fanucci was awarded the highly prestigious Graduate Law Degree in Taxation (LL.M.) from New York University.
Mr. Fanucci has authored several tax articles and has lectured extensively. Between 1986 and 1990, he taught Income Tax and Financial Planning for the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, the California State Bar Association, and the Napa County Bar Association. Mr. Fanucci served on the Board of Directors of Napa Valley Family Homes in St. Helena and was a member of the St. Helena Planning Commission for eight years. Mr. Fanucci is also active with the Napa Valley Farm Bureau and is a member of the Napa Valley Grape Growers Association. He also owns Charter Oak Winery with his wife Layla Fanucci, an International Artist.
Mr. Fanucci resides in St. Helena with his wife and their three children and grandson, Luca, named after the town his ancestors are from in Tuscany, Italy.
- California, 1982
- American Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar Association, Member
- Napa County Bar Association, Member
- Napa Valley Grape Growers Association, Member
- Teacher, Income Tax and Financial Planning, Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctor - 1982
- Honors: With Honors
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Major: Masters of Laws (LL.M.) Taxation 1989
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1978
- Honors: Captain, Debate Team
- Major: Political Science
- Napa Valley Family Homes, Board of Directors
- St. Helena Planning Commission, Member
- Napa Valley Farm Bureau