- Trust Administration and Probate Services
- Trusts and Estate Planning
Ms. Bhandari is an estate planning attorney. Ms. Bhandari is a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, having graduated from Monte Vista High School (‘92) and the University of California, Davis (‘96). She received her law degree in 2000 from Boston University Law School, where she was an Editor at the Review of Banking & Financial Law, (formerly the Annual Review of Banking & Financial Law).
Early in her legal career, she worked as an Immigrant Rights Attorney at a leading Asian American Civil Rights organization, Asian Americans Advancing Justice (formerly the National Asian Pacific American Law Consortium), in Washington D.C.
She returned to her roots in the Bay Area in 2007, and developed her practice around her interest in helping families accomplish their estate planning objectives. Ms. Bhandari opened a solo practice firm before then joining Gagen McCoy in 2016.
She finds tremendous satisfaction in helping individuals and families achieve the peace of mind that comes from knowing no matter what unplanned or surprising events may come their way, they have done what they can to ensure their loved ones will be taken care of.
- California State Bar, Trust and Estates Section
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section
- East Bay Trust and Estate Lawyers
- South Asian Bar Association
- California Notary Public
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2000
- University of California, Davis
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1996
- Board of Directors, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Leadership San Ramon Valley
- Steering Committee, San Ramon Valley Diversity Coalition
- Parent Member, Site Council, Los Cerros Middle School